Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Santai: Ingkar ...

** Catatan 13 Februari 2008
** Dan, entri ini tak ada kena mengena dengan lagu Bunga Cinta Lestari tu ...


Pesan daku kepada mereka sebelum mid-sem break:
"I'm not going to explain this chapter in details because you can read by your own. All I want you to do is to read chapter 6, 7, 8 and 9 and my explanation will be in form of quiz. Please bear in mind that quiz will determine what kind of questions I'll ask you in your first test. If you fail to answer the quiz well, then most probably, that the kind of test you'll get."

Hari ini, daku buat apa yang telah daku suruh. Jelas menunjukkan mereka ingkar permintaan daku yang tak seberapa itu. Dan, oleh kerana mereka ingkar, maka, daku pun melakukan perbuatan yang akan membuatkan mereka menyesal kerana mengingkariku!

Daku pun bagi hukuman:
"Since nobody cares to read all the required chapters, I'll retire from being a lecturer for the next class. For tomorrow's class, I'll assign these following topics to all of you and you need to lecture those topic to your friends. Make sure you do it like I always do to you. I'll not re-lecture those presented topic. So, your notes are depending on who's going to be your lecturer tomorrow. We'll see if you like your new lecturer better."

"Whoooaaa ..." mereka bersorak. Tak tahulah, bersorak suka, ataupun derita.

Daku tambah lagi
..."For the new lecturers, in case your lecture is not up to my expactation, you need to do it all over again."

"Arghhhhh!!!."

Hahahaha ... rasakan!

Lepas kelas daku merenung kembali, masa belajar dulu tak ada pun lecturer daku suruh daku buat itu, buat ini.


So, daku dapat idea buat kerja-kerja ni dari siapa?


Persetankan. Janji daku rock!!! Yeah yeah!!

No comments: