Sunday, September 21, 2008

Santai: I’ve been tagged!

Tag sangat berguna apabila dikau tak punya idea untuk menulis. Namun, ia akan berubah menjadi sesuatu yang menyakit hati bila banyak sekali tag dikau terima dalam satu-satu masa. Ibarat, hutang kredit kad pulak rasanya.

Tag ini daripada one of my student – Kartika.

Mari kita lihat …

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any 1 question that they dislike with a new question formulated by them.
Well, looking at those questions, there are few that I don’t feel like answering them. Since I only allowed replacing 1, surely I’m happy to do that.

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by and continue this game by sending it to other people.
Heh, kalau orang tu nak refuse, sukatik dia la … bukan bawak mati pun. To tag or not to tag? To tag or not to tag? To tag or not to tag? To tag or not to tag? To tag or not to tag? … tengoklah …

  • If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
  • Betrayer doesn’t deserve any chances at all! It will be forgiven but not forgotten. Tapi, buat apa nak ingat orang tu? Ceraikan dia talak 10 dan kemudian talkinkan dia hidup-hidup .. Kalau jumpa dia, langgar dengan stemroll … sound sadist kan? Tapi, diriku tidak sekejam itu …
  • If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
  • Is there such thing as dream comes true? Huuu .. dunno .. I don’t dream …
  • Whose butt would you like to kick?
  • Orang-orang yang menyusahkan hidupku. Caranya, tonggengkan their butt facing the north, then, dush .. kick ‘em hard. The harder the better. Lebih baik kalau boleh disulakan orang-orang ini. Apsal nak menyusahkan hidup orang? Mind your own goddamn business tak bleh ka?
  • What would you do with a billion dollars?
  • Settle my credit cards. Pay all the loans. Get myself colonial-design bungalow over the top of the hill with small stream flow in front of the house, phewww! The rest of the money? Spending like crazy la … lagi mau tanya …
  • Will you fall in love with your bestfriend?
  • Whoa .. that’s the big no-no. Best friend never make best lover. And the moment your friend turns to be your lover, you’ll lost him or her forever. Get you lover to be your best friend. Dan, jatuh cintalah sepuasnya …
  • Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
  • Kata seorang penulis, cinta itu sepatutnya dua hala – memberi dan menerima. Cinta tidak berbalas, itu cinta luar biasa. To love or to be loved are just great in their own ways …
  • How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
  • As long as there is love and passion. Kalau takdirnya daku jatuh cinta hanya 5 saat, mungkin saja daku bertahan selama itu ..
  • If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
  • Hak orang memang tempting. Tapi, biar dan tengok aje la.
  • Have u ever been labeled as a snatcher?
  • Gheez … never. No need to do that. I’ve everything, man.
  • What makes you fall in love?
  • Hmmm .. mmm … macam-macam. Paling tertawan, orang yang pandai bercerita. I just love stories. Dan, si dia mestilah pintar dan mampu mengawal diriku dengan penuh rasa hormat dan rasional. Bring me that man .. NOW!
  • How would you see yourself in ten years time?
  • Haiyo … this question should be asked ten years ago …
  • What do you really want at the moment of responding to this tag?
  • I’m trying harder to finish my lamb pie from Secret Recipe. Ia akan mengakibatkan daku pening, tapi I just couldn’t resist it. Cari penyakit betul la tu!
  • What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
  • Kartika? Hmmm ... always seems lost. Hesitate. Clumsy. Often looks tense. Rebellious – a bit. But, I think I know her better when I read her writings. Having so much potential to be developed, small dose of motivation will do. Get yourself someone who can boost your morale and just realx. Life doesn’t have to be serious.
  • Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
  • Get real people! .. money is everything now … plus all the plastics. Money can’t buy happiness .. but it usually leads to the happy world … lalala … money makes me happy, you know!
  • What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
  • Buat la apa-apa yang patut. Sambung tidur kalau masih mengantuk dan tiada kerja. It depends on why I wake up in the first place
  • Would you give all in a relationship?
  • Cannot! No matter how much I enjoy listening to My All by Mariah Carey, I won't give all in a relationship. I just couldn't afford to do that. I need my own time and space. I need this to keep me sane and 'rejuvenate' ... huhu ...
  • If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
  • First thing, why .. why .. do I have to choose? Can’t I have both? I don’t like to choose. BUt, if I have to, I'd use my logic and rational … don’t let your love blinded your life!
  • Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
  • Been there, done that. It's hurt me so much. But, kemaafan adalah dendam terindah. Maaf kan sahaja dia. Hidup daku jadi tenang.
  • Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
  • I love being single with no string attached, but I do hope for a kind of relationship. Single keeps my sanity … and relationship makes me great. I prefer both … attached but available! Hoyeh!
  • List 5 people to tag.
  • Sesapa rasa nak buat tag ni, ambik dan buat. Daku tidak mahu memberi tugasan kepadamu. Kan kita semua sibuk nak raya, ni? Buat bila kamu rasa nak buat. Jangan rasa terpaksa.

Langsai satu hutang.

[tapi, daku sangat hendak NJ and Cik Wawa buat tag ini … boleh?]

[edited] -- since Mr. Ikmal is excited counting his days to come home, I'd like him to do this tag also. And, Puan Ainridz as well ...


Kartika, satisfied?

5 comments:

kaymalini said...

sekali sekala layan tagged.kite santai2 miss..neways, thanks cos sudi layan tag sy.

Cik Peesha said...

Karika:
No prob ...

AinRidz said...

SLm Fisha, den dah baca tag ni..nak den jawab mcm mana tag tu? Bukan pandai noo benda2 IT nih...:(
JAwapan hang power :)))

Anonymous said...

Hi kak Fisha, maleh bonar den nak tag bab2 cinto ni...lebih seswai utk pompuan kot hehe...

I'm not counting my days anymore but counting where I'll be posting soon huhuhu

Cik Peesha said...

Ikmal:
Alah jang .. takdo nak luak de kalau kau jawab pun ...

Amboi ... bab cinta sesuai untuk perempuan ...? Lahar ye kau jang ...

Takpe ... den nak tengok .... takpe ...

Dah tahu ke. mana nak posting? Bila start?